Children’s Home Society of Florida is honoring community leaders, influencers and businesses from throughout the Big Bed, Tallahassee area for their devoted contributions to help children realize their full potential.
With a 120-year legacy of committed service to children and families, Children’s Home Society of Florida is a national and statewide leader in identifying and addressing key issues facing Florida’s communities and aiding vulnerable kids.
With a focus on empowering families through in-home early childhood programs and in-school solutions that stabilize and strengthen families, Children’s Home Society of Florida team members nominated 20 local community leaders and partners for recognition in their support of the organization’s mission.
Children’s Home Society of Florida 2022-23 Champions serving Tallahassee:
- Tibria Howard, Tallahassee Police Department
- Terrence Watts, Department of Children and Families
- Dr. Rhonda Anderson, Community Sustainability Enterprise
- Deirdra Cox, Community Sustainability Enterprise
- A Full Summer, Inc.
- Junior League of Tallahassee
- Florida League of Cities
- Kyra Adams, Maternal & Perinatal Services
- Tallahassee Pediatrics
- Dr. Temple Robinson, Bond Community Health Center Inc.
- Chelsea Marchall-Hirvela, University of Florida
- Vincent Scotese, Sabal Palm Elementary
- Christine Shephard, Sabal Palm Elementary
- Christine Moleski, Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind
- Lori McCoy, Lori McCoy Therapy, LLC
- Michelle Morris, ITDS
- Kelly Licquia, MS, CCC-SLP
- Krysti Taunton, ITDS
- Marsha Crowle, Capital City Bank
- Andrew “Andy” Harrison, Bank of America
Nominees received recognition at a recent reception hosted by Children’s Home Society of Florida and regional executive director Tiffany Martin.
“Children’s Home Society of Florida is honored to have so many wonderful community friends and supporters. Our honored champions are those who have gone above and beyond this year in their commitment to local children and families,” said Martin.