Adoption from foster care
Hundreds of Florida children are waiting for a family to call theirs forever. You could turn their dream into a reality.
Most of these children are older than age 7 and have brothers and sisters. Many also have special behavioral and/or emotional needs that require steadfast commitment and extra care from their families.
Call us. Then, get ready for your journey:
- Attend an orientation session
- Complete 21 hours of specialized training
- Complete a thorough home study (we’ll ask lots of questions!)
- Complete a home health inspection by the Department of Health
- Complete background, employment and reference checks
- Get ready to change lives – including your own
You must be at least 21 years old and in good health
In Jacksonville and Pensacola, our team provides resources, guidance and in-home counseling to families following adoption. Our goal is to strengthen families and enable them to understand and effectively work through trauma that the children may have previously endured.
In Palm Beach, our team provides resources, guidance and counseling to families following adoption. Join us for monthly support groups to connect with our adoptive families and build a strong support system for kids, teens and parents.
Learn more about our guidance