A community partnership school is the hub of a community, a “safe zone” focused on student success—in school and beyond.
At Mort, we strive to:
- Increase student success at school
- Provide access to resources to improve physical and emotional health
- Increase parental involvement
- Provide a safe environment for students, families and the community
- Empower students to shine
Key partners include Children’s Home Society of Florida, Hillsborough County School District, Tampa Family Health Centers, Tampa Innovation Partnership, University Area CDC, and the University of South Florida.
- Food pantry
- After-school activities
- Health care
- Dental care
Questions? More information? Contact Dustin Krein, Community Partnership School Director