Is your child’s behavior overwhelming? Has the peace in your home disappeared? Hope and help is a phone call or click away.
When your child’s behavior and/or mental health struggles seem like too much to bear, Children’s Home Society of Florida’s Family Crisis Support is here to help.
Has your child experienced a Baker Act? If yes, we can help. In addition to experiencing one or more Baker Acts, we can help if your child is also struggling with:
- Physical violence
- Violent outbursts
- School suspensions
- Mental health issues
- Autism and a mental health diagnosis
Complete our simple referral form here and someone will reach out to you within 48 hours. We serve children ages 0 to 17 and their families in Volusia, Flagler, Putnam, St Johns, Clay and Duval counties.
What you can expect with Family Crisis Coordination:
- Referrals for:
- Mental health counseling for your child (and, if applicable, family)
- Medication management
- Specialized therapies such as equine therapy, music therapy, art therapy and more
- Therapeutic camps
- Targeted case management to help navigate resources
- Monthly meetings with a dedicated team to discuss your child’s mental health needs, and any educational or home life support that may be needed
- Monthly meetings with a dedicated team to assess your child’s current services and, if applicable, residential treatment
- Hope, help, support, connections and a team dedicated to supporting you and your child during this difficult time
Every year, we serve more than 150 local children and their families, bringing services, support, stability and hope. We would be honored to serve you, too.
Proudly serving children and families in Volusia, Flagler, Putnam, St Johns, Clay and Duval counties.