Families with children ages 0 to 8 living in Lake Park, Lake Worth and West Palm Beach.
What to expect:
In a safe, judgment-free environment, we’ll work with you to set and achieve personal and family goals so you can build your own bridge to success.
Though workshops and one-on-one support, you’ll receive valuable tips as you learn:
- How to comfort your crying baby
- How to teach your toddler to understand “no”
- How to help your child manage bullying
- Fun family activities that will help your child learn and grow
- How to find quality, affordable childcare
- How to access appropriate medical care if you’re pregnant
- How to access local resources that can assist with stable housing, food and utility bills
- And lots more
At Bridges, you’ll meet neighbors and new friends who come together to support one another through tough times and celebrate together during joyful times.
Bridges at Lake Park
1411 10th Street
Lake Park, FL 33403
Bridges at Northwood
Located at Northmore Elementary School
4111 N. Terrace Drive
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
Bridges at West Palm Beach
811 9th Street Units A & B
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Bridges at Lake Worth West
Operated by Lake Worth West Resident Planning Group, Inc.
4730 Maine Street
Lake Worth, FL 33461
For other Bridges locations in Palm Beach County, call (561) 740-7017
Bridges is a program of Children’s Home Society of Florida and the Children’s Services Council of Palm Beach County.