Ready to make a difference?
We're looking for positive adult role models ready to mentor youth and young adults ages 13 to 23.
Mentors should live within the five-county Southwest Florida community: Lee, Collier, Hendry, Glades and Charlotte.
Remember - this is a commitment. Youth are counting on you. With your guidance, more youth can:
- Develop positive relationships with adults
- Engage in healthier behaviors
- Become more responsible and accountable
- Develop more empathy and compassion for others
- See improvement in their family strengths
Learn more about the process and submit your application.
For more information, contact Gary Greene at 239-218-8024 or Gary.Greene@chsfl.org.